Stearyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride (stac,112-03-8)OTAC
|FOB Price:||US $ 1.4 - 1.6 / Kilogram | Get Latest Price|
|Port:||Main port ,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 Metric Ton/Metric Tons|
|Supply Ability:||200 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.: 112-03-8
- Other Names: Octadearyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
- MF: C21H46NCL
- EINECS No.: 203-929-1
- Purity: 70%,50%,30%
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Type: CATIONIC SURFACTANT SERIES
- Usage: Coating Auxiliary Agents,Surfactants
- Brand Name: TOP
- Model Number: 1831,1850,1829
- Shelf life: 1 year
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||STAC 70%,160Kgs/Plastic Drum; STAC 50%,175Kgs/Plastic Drum; STAC 30%,200Kgs/Plastic Drum or according to buyer requirments.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10-15 days after receive the advance payment|
Specifications1)Stac/otac,excellent conditioning and antistatic performance. 2) Excellent Credit, High Quality.Timely delivery .
Stearyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride (STAC)
Other Name: Octodecyl (Octadecyl) Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride (1831 / 1850 / 1829)
INCI Name: Steartrimonium Chloride
CAS No. : 112-03-8
Molecular Formula: [R-N+(CH3)3]CL- R: C18 or C18/16 alkyl
- It is a good cationic surfactant.
- Compatible with cationic, amphoteric and nonionic surfactants, however, not with anionic surfactant.
- Excellent conditioning and antistatic performance.
- Has good properties of soften, anti-stat, emulsify, dispersity, penetration, and condenstion as well as nice of antisepsis and mildewproof. It can dissolve in alcohol and hot water.
Active matter, %
Free Amine & Amine Salt ,%
pH value (1% Am.aq.sol)
Alcohol + Water
Water + Alcohol
- Widely used in hair conditioner and other cosmetic products, and easy cleaning with water after using.
- Also used in construction materials, such as waterproofing paint
- Emulsifier: asphalt emulsifier & building waterproof emulsifier (acitive matter≥40%);
silicone oil emulsifier; emulsifier of cosmetic.
4. Prevention and cure auxiliary: antistatic agent, softener
5. Modified auxiliary: organobentonite modifier.
6. Flocculant: used for protein in biopharmaceutical industry or in sewage disposal industry.
7. Other: soft processing auxiliary of glass fiber.
Storage: Stored in dry and cool place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|